Thursday, December 25, 2008

Sweeter Than Ben and Jerry's

TwitThis


All Clips Gaffled from Grand Good

I saw Tribe at a Rock the Vote Concert in '96, somewhere
in the boonies of California.

I don't remember them being so pleasurable to watch
as Qtip is in the above clip.

I hate sterile hip hop shows, where people stand around
like they are bored at an industry party.


This clip indicates that Tip's show is the exact opposite.

I now wish I went to the concert. Fail.



I bought, with cash, every Count Bass D cd that I own,
which is about three of them.

Dead at "If you had to stop doing it, Im doing this for you."

Truest thang I heard all day.

Happy Holidays Blog fam.

~m.

6 comments:

the prisoner's wife said...

oh how i love Kamaal the Abstract. he STILL has IT....he's crazy live. the grown-up b*girl in me wishes he was my 2nd husband (i'd add mos to the fold as well, it'll be a native tongues collective @ the house LOL)

Happy Holidays, sis.

M.Dot. said...

I ount know.

Between Black Thought and Tip...Ohhh weee.
I saw tip once @ a buritto spot.
Shoulders as broad as the day is long.


Them boys give me the wiggles.

Mos...got gender issues. No thanks.

Happy Holidays to you too.

the prisoner's wife said...

i almost forgot about Black Thought, although he's a bit too short for me. i saw him out once, CUTE, but short. :S (<~~ that was my face). i forgot to add Common to the team. i think i need to subscribe to the Badu philosophy of the Bambula Tribe lol

Model Minority said...

Badu philosophy of the Bambula Tribe lol
======
Whus that?

the prisoner's wife said...

you had to hear her interview w/ Wendy Williams a few years back. but basically it boils down to this...

basically building a harem of dope rappers.

see: http://www.imeem.com/people/rf2aVT/music/k2NS7uW2/wendy_williams_erykah_badu_on_the_wendy_williams_experience/

Model Minority said...

WOOWOWOOOOWOWOW....

Yo...Im not d with no harems....yikes, yikes,
People ain't objects....


Reminds me of that post about Pimping...that I been playing around with in my head.

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker