1. What would have happened if, instead of resigning Van Jones
forced the White House to fire him?
2. Have you seen this 2009 Van Jones/Willie Hortonesque video
put out by Meg Whitmans opponent?
2. Will I be able to write a blog post in two weeks? Hopefully yes.
3. Why has my research interest shifted?
4. Did ya'll see the Law and Order marathon on last night, good clean fun?
5. Would you volunteer, 8 hours a months at a year around farmers market
in your neighborhood?
6. Would you like to read a little bit about the origins of Labor Day?
7. What were you doing this time last year?
8. Did you know that I have a special connection to the song, Here Comes
9. Are you going to one of the Erykah Badu concerts?
10. Do you even care about "journalism" anymore?
11. Doesn't hurt when you go to another city/state and the groceries
are twenty to thirty percent cheaper?
12. Did you know that Black, Women's and Chicano studies exist on
college campuses because folks took over campuses, sometimes with guns,
and demanded to be included?
13. [Statement] I have come to the conclusion that everything that we
have as a benefit, has been fought for. Everything. And if we are to achieve
anything else. We will have to fight for that too.
14. What is the last movie you saw?
15. Why is it so hard to look at my part in disagreements, rather
then just tell other people they are wrong? [Lols]
16. Where is the album that will narrate my fall?
17. Would you be interested in helping me choose the blog posts that
I published in book form?
18. Cook anything good lately? [Send me a recipe and a photo and I will
put it on Brooklyn Magic].
19. Did you know that much of my work on gender is rooted in the desire
to make a better world for my sweet, sweet, nephew, Baby Chris?
20. Why people more interested in analyzing racial oppression than gender