1. Why don't we just run out of the grocery store with all of our
groceries instead of standing in those long assed lines, houngary?
2. What are you reading?
3. Do you have healthcare?
4. Why granola cost so much?
5. Will Jay Z still rap about selling crack when he is a 50 year
6. Why is it so hard to admit that we have allowed the white
consumption of Black masculinity to define the terms of Black,
7. Why do I feel like I am morphing into a community organizer?
8. Why am I being forced, because of Saul Alinsky, to see that
no person, or non profit is all bad or all good?
9. Why I go to a Black wedding reception with Filthy, and was
reminded of how race is lived?
10. When will I have time to write blog essays again?
11. What are you procrastinating on doing right now?
12. What was the last sacrifice you made for someone you love?
13. When was the last time you forgave someone for hurting you?
14. How do you deal with friends you owe money to?
15. What do you think of how some of the Buddhist view pain?
16. How do you ease out of someone else's life?
17. How do you leave the door open for them to come back?
18. Why do I look at some of my old posts and totally disagree
with my previous statements?
19. Why is my lunch already made for tomorrow?
20. When am I going to learn to drink more water?