1. Why bank fees make me almost have a coronary?
2. Why am I my fathers child?
3. Even though Manaen tells me, what seems like once a week,
why is it so hard to forgive, even if the act is for me, not the
4. Why when someone leave, you miss them, a lot, then you get use to it?
5. What if some of the "birthers" flipped out and got violent with an Asian, Black
or Latino white person?
6. Why people stay saying that poverty is why our children can't
read, yet Cuba as a 99% literacy rate?
7. Why did it feel good when I ran into the Graduate, (he has always treated
me like number two) who said I was glowing then proceeded to hit on me.
8. Why isn't there a Black Michael Moore?
9. Why I still be looking for a modern Pharcyde?
10. Why am I so competitive?
11. Why people try and make money off of everything, when everything
ain't for sale?
12. Why do i have to resort to crack game metaphors to explain capitalism?
13. Why do I still remember dig dugs pfn number?
14. Why do I want Tony Touch to DJ my going away/birthday party?
15. If Black people don't save Black children, who will?
16. Why do I love Bianybear for teaching me that I need to be vulnerable
17. Why my honesty make me feel vulnerable and free?
18. When will we have an honest conversation about the fact that
automation is eliminating jobs that will never return?
19. Why we so scared to stand up for what we believe in?
20. Why "he" say that I ain't follow my heart last night?
I got questions, you, have answers.