1. Why they make the Asian dude in The Hangover act like
a stereotypical, loud, Black, drag queen?
2. What would Black bloggers write about if there was no
more (institutional) white racism?
3. Why do I find myself nodding in agreement, laughing and
thinking about blog post ideas every time I read Michelle Wallace's blog?
4. Did you see the article about the nearly 8 thousand people who
lined up for free health care last week in Inglewood, CA?
5. Why did I send out my babies v. dreams questions and Moya
quickly let me know that the issue isn't parenting or policy
but thinking within the nuclear and not an extended family framework?
6. Often times, when I hear people complain about the government,
I simply think or respond, what are you going to do about it?
7. Why he bring me a pound of Peerless coffee back from Cali and
I became a little less angry?
8. Why salmon teriyaki and black beans w/ salsa taste so good together?
9. When is Wordpress going to be customizable like Blogger?
10. Is the fact that the white folks are boycotting Whole Foods an
indication of the contradiction sharpening?
11. What are you currently reading?
12. How different would our would be if we looked at people as
humans first, then racial/gendered beings second?
13. Did you see the last episode of Roseanne?
14. Why am I excited about visiting the largest Buffalo Exchange
in the country in Las Vegas (so I have heard)?
15. The year is almost over, has it been a good one?
16. When am I going to have the courage to press publish on
my critique of the Black blogosphere?
17. Why am I just not rediscovering that I have been trying to
impress Adrienne Rich all along?
18. Why am I really excited about this Q & A with Rafi about
the sustainable of "constructive capitalism"?
19. What would republicans complain about if they made Gay
marriage and abortion permanently illegal?
20. Why are there so many similarities in how both
The Black Power Movement and Hip Hop treats women?
Me. Questions. You Answers.