Monday, June 18, 2007

The Realest Sh*t I Ever Wrote

TwitThis



Dear Pac,

I miss you.



Its not just you per se.

But just a dude, who like me, speaks straight from the hip.

A cat who has a spine, conviction and that "oooo we" language game.

A public cat w/ this kind of persona.

You would have been 36 last Saturday.

Its like, as I get older, I realize how much of a privilage it is
to a.) be around people who are shoot from the hip and speak from their
hearts b.) actually be AROUND PEOPLE that you can trust.

Speaking of trusting you.
I have always had trouble w/your rape case stance.
I know that prosecutors/lawyers go for the deepest pockets and the
biggest names.
However, you rationale that you couldn't say sh-t about your boys
assualting her, other wise n*ggas would thought that you were
treating her Like your gurl.
Thats THE easy out and you know it. You got sisters and a momma.
So I KNOW you KNOW BETTER.
Im a feminist Pac. I had to speak on it.

Can you believe that:
1. Nas and J are on the same team?
2. People believed the Bin Laden Iraq connection?
3. The Bay still ain't blew yet?
4. "They" still don't know who murked you?
5. Snoop gets so much Mainstream Middle America/Corporate Love?
Mr. Gin and Juice. Eh?
6. That Black people ain't rioting over Katrina?
7. That N*ggas are STILL CAKIN' off your death.

I could only imagine what you would have accomplished
had you survived.

More movies?
Hip Hop Theater?
More gun cases?
Married and procreated little beautiful youngins w/ Kidada?


Who knows?

What I do know is that your eyes and conviction are a lethal combination.

I look for those eyes and conviction in other people.

I look into my own eyes, and I actively cultivate my conviction.

At the end of the day.

What more can we ask for?

In serenity,

~m.dot.



8 comments:

The Minority Reporter said...

I promise I rocks "Against All Odds" Evvvvery morning

"6. That Black people ain't rioting over Katrina?"

naww...peep game...poor Black people are organizing like a mofo...and getting ish done...kinda...

That middle class Black people ain't rioting over Katrina?

M.Dizzle, I heart that u capitalize Black...subtle significant ish makes u dope

She Hate Me said...

For years I've always saw Pac as that Uncle you see almost all the time, but never really spent too much time with.


Then he was gone, and you wished for more time.

Hell, I can only imagine what life would be like if Pac was still here.

What movies would have been made.

What music would have impacted me.

What interviews would he speak the truth on.

You always get a brother thinking on another level.


Thanks for the ride home thoughts.

M.Dot. said...

I heart that u capitalize Black...subtle significant ish makes u dope
=========

its the little thangs.

You know I goes hard like melo in the paynt.

M.Dot. said...

What it do e.

Yeah.

My soul been blazin' a lil bit.

Good for yall.

But bad for me.

Smell me?


I see u.

And I am very please that you appreciate the blog.

Anonymous said...

"I have always had trouble w/your rape case stance."

Amen, rape is the worst of fuckin' society. My cuts who been to the pen, no county shit the muh fuckin' pen, say rapists n' molesters n' shit is dead. but when it comes to Pac think of it like this. do you really think he had to rape someone? Pac could've gotten his dick wet anywhere, anytime, I doubt he did it. It's more like....

"I know that prosecutors/lawyers go for the deepest pockets and the
biggest names.:

Amen, plus they bitches plus a girl who willing to claim that shit n' make up a story probably cuz she jelly.

"Its like, as I get older, I realize how much of a privilage it is
to a.) be around people who are shoot from the hip and speak from their
hearts b.) actually be AROUND PEOPLE that you can trust."

Amen.

4. "They" still don't know who murked you?

Amen. Go n' kill a cop right now n' try to get ghost they'll find you in five seconds, but they can't find 2Pac's killer? Pffffffffffffft.... that's a mouth fart of disapproval.

5. Snoop gets so much Mainstream Middle America/Corporate Love?

Amen. Snoop gone n' fell the fuck off.

I could only imagine what you would have accomplished
had you survived.

Amen. same could be said for dreezy, cougnut, big l, big, chris farley, john belushi, jimi hendrix, hella folks who was takin from us far to soon. sadly stars only shine for so long.

"3. The Bay still ain't blew yet?"

A-FUCKIN'-MEN.

This is the realest shit you ever wrote n' that ain't no knock on ya other shit. Keep doin what you do girl. hey you got my e-mail? whut's good? that turf gettin old.

M.Dot. said...

Hi J.
glad you liked this piece.

1. I ain't fagot chu re that turf.
Me and Gotty on workin on some sh*t right now. Trust. We gone rep turfy, for trill. How about you start working on a piece. 4-6 paragraphs long. Include turf History, e-40 relationship, greatest slaps, and how dope his new album his. Send it to me via e-mail.

2.Gonna have to disagree with you re, Pac and p*ssy. Yes. Having fame and cake, women/men thro it @ you. But does not PRECLUDE HIM from being able to rape women. In this case, based on the facts, I don't think he raped her. BUT he was aware and acted neutrally, consequently, was liable too, in my opinion.

3.Lootta money to be made of not finding Pac's Killer. Lotta money to be made off keeping n*ggas in jail.

4. I don't think they were takin to soon. When its time to go, its time to go.
Just like, when you gotta come out the womb, you gotta come out, and really NOThing will keep you in there.

Anonymous said...

hey check ya e-mail just sent the turf piece, lemme know ya thoughts. i'll get u the music to go along with it manana.

back to the post, i didn't mean to say famous people can't commit rape. i just don't think Pac did. i don't think Kobe did either even though I don't particularly like him. i think that when you have that fame/in an occupation known for being promiscuous you are an easier target for some jelly female to try n make a buck off you by throwing around false accusations.

yeah they don't wanna find his killer. just like they don't wanna find osama otherwise there's no more reason to for a war. n the war was about getting him not oil, right?

i can't agree that it was all their times to go. i don't believe that your date of death is predetermined before you leave the womb. i believe their actions most likely led to their demise, but i think all of them were taken far too soon n' were just scratching the surface of their potential. imagine if dre were still alive today, dude was putting out like an album a month when he was taken. n' don't even get me started on cougnut. shit is senseless.

M.Dot. said...

i don't believe that your date of death is predetermined before you leave the womb. i believe their actions most likely led to their demise,
===========

If black men die disporporationaly early, then why should Black male rappers fates be any different?

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker