Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Model Minority ::: Best Posts of the Year

TwitThis

Hot Links, get it?


There is something about the end of the year that
has you on reflective mode.

The air gets crispier, you get a little but more
thankful for your family, or depressed because
there are some folks who simply aren't around for
one reason or another.

And then there is the year end list.

I ain't gone lie. I did not COMB through the all of this years posts.
I'm anal, but not THAT anal.

I have in fact posted a link to the posts that garnered
a robust comments.

You more than likely already read them, but as SJ tells
me all the time, its good to reflect.

I would say that these are a combination of the
best and the most entertaining posts.

Academic Dudes vs. Street Dudes.

The Female Brain


Backpacker Week Presents the Back Packer Boxset


F*ck Whoever Don't Like Little Brother

Pharrel Swag Kinda Heavy


R Kelly, The Duke Rape Case and AKON

What if Public School Teachers Earned 80K out the Gate?

On Attraction


Are N*ggas Really THAT Homophobic?

NY Times Speculates on Surge of Oakland Murders

Just Ask M.Dot

Intergration Killed Black Education

Jay Z is the GOAT

I Can't Listen to NAS

America's Failure to Educate Black Children is Soft Genocide

I ain't gonna front.

Reviewing this years post's has me feeling like this is
an interesting little collection of work.

======
======

Did I miss any posts that you liked more than the ones
I listed above?

Is there anything else that you want me to write more
or for that matter less about, in '08?

What are some sites that you visit that you think I may find of interest?

======
======



No comments:

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker