Friday, July 24, 2009
1. Why is it so hard for Black people to understand that CNN,
Cornel West and Dyson will always talk about Black poverty
because it makes them money?
2. Why does Sam Adams Summer Ale taste so orangey and
3. Why is it so hard to call family members you haven't talked to
in a while?
4. Where did summer go?
5. Why am I itching to launch 3 new sites, one of them a Black
6. Have you ever taken a look at the federal budget?
7. Why isn't it required for all Congressmen and women
to disclose their investments so that we will know where
their biases lie?
8. Why Jet Blue more expensive now?
9. What happened to Iyanla Vanzant?
10. You peeped how the Chris Brown apology video and
the Henry Louis Gates arrest broke on the same day?
11. What do you think of David Lindorff's piece on Henry Louis Gates
and our current police state?
12. Did you know that Tyler Perry is the first Black major
13. Why Ta-Nehisi the only blogger that consistently makes
me think of new angles?
14. Why is there no money left after the bills are paid?
15. Did you know that there are automated garbage trucks
in some cities, which eliminates 2 good paying jobs?
16. Did you go to Rock the Bells?
17. Did you know that Louis Proyect wrote a letter to Goldman
Sachs offering to be their PR consultant and recommending that
they fund anti- capitalist activities to quell the rising voice of The Left?
18. Did Tupac have potential or was he a really just a philosophical
and deep drug addict?
19. Why was Lebron so scurred of a dunk tape getting out?
20. Why do I miss A Different World?
I got questions.
You have answers.