1. Why do so many people say they hate feminism, yet they
can't define it?
2. What would happen if Beyonce responded to Nia Long?
3. What if young people, in schools with high drop out rates,
had a powerful and collective voice regarding the future
directions of their schools?
4. How much longer before California legalizes and taxes weed?
5. Why did it take Drake featuring White women and Latina's in
his video for Black women to get angry about a rap video?
6. Why the Washington Post charge $25K a head for an off the record,
non confrontational dinner promising health care industry lobbyist
access to writers and politicians?
7. Why do we still act like and assume we live in a meritocracy
when the fact of the matter is that your parents power in society
determines much of your life such as health care, housing and
access to education?
8. Why does O Magazine write more off beat and interesting stories
about Black women than Essence?
9. Why would happen if we decriminalized hand to hand drug dealing?
10. What are we doing for Labor Day?
11. Why is it hard to eat fried chicken in front of white people?
12. Why do people love waitresses and teachers?
13. Why is MAC eyeshadow so pretty?
14. Why do I get shook every time I get ready write a social
critique of Black people, be the men, women, or Hip Hop,
for the first time?
15. Why has it taken me so long to realize that I can only
tell who my allies are based on their actions, not their gender
17. Why do (some) white feminist think that recognizing sexism
is a political act?
18. Why can't I find my Buhloone Mindstate cd?
19. When will Black actresses start writing and producing their own films?
20. Why can't I order Trader Joes on the internet?
You know the deal.
I got questions.
You've got answers.