Saturday, July 18, 2009

Look What Happened to Your Hip Hop

TwitThis



When I first heard it, I was g'chattin' with @hotcompics.

Then I saw it again, and was like that's cute.

Then the third time, I was like, "this is hella obnoxious."

Old school Breakbeats selling ice cream and cakes.

What happened to your Hip Hop?

You know what it is, I figured out what struck me about it
right before I clicked publish. This video is like an Adult Swim
cartoon skit masquerading as a commercial.

Blurring of art and commerce makes my ass itch.

Thoughts?

Bleh?

2 comments:

the prisoner's wife said...

they stole it from the PB&J song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8MDNFaGfT4

as far as art as commerce, it's really nothing new, is it?

hip sells all sorts of things (black death?), i'd roll with ice cream & cakes over bitches and hoes LOL.

bleh

M.Dot. said...

i'd roll with ice cream & cakes over bitches and hoes LOL.
===
No comment.

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker