Is this real or viral? If so, here are the Board of Directors.
Have at it.
- Herbert Allen – Director since 1982, President and Chief Executive Officer and Director of Allen & Company Incorporated, a privately held investment firm. Contact info: (212) 832-8000
- Ronald Allen – Director since 1991, Former Chief Executive Officer of Delta airlines. Contact info: (404) 715-2581 (404) 715-6197
- Cathleen Black – Director since 1993, President of Hearst Magazines, a unit of The Hearst Corporation. Contact info: (212) 649-2641
- Warren Buffet – Director since 1989, Chair of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of Berkshire Hathaway Inc. Buffet was targeted by a share-holder action at the corporation’s 2004 annual general meeting. In 2004 the California State Pension Fund and Institutional Shareholder Services opposed the re-election of Buffet to the board of directors complaining that at least two of Berkshire Hathaway’s companies do business with the Coca-Cola Company.20 Contact info: (402) 346-1400
- Barry Diller – Director since 2002, Chair of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of InterActiveCorp, an interactive commerce company. Contact info: (212) 581-6433 (212) 314-7300
- Donald Keough – Director since 2004, Chair of the Board of Allen & Company Incorporated, a privately held investment firm. Contact info: (212) 832-8000
- Maria Lagomasino – Chair and Chief Executive Officer of J.P. Morgan Private Bank, a unit of J.P. Morgan Chase. Contact info: (212) 464-2560
- Donald McHenry – Director since 1981, Professor in the School of Foreign Service at Georgetown University. Owner and President of The IRC Group, a Washington D.C. consulting firm. Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org (202) 687-6083
- Robert Nardelli – Director since 2002, Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer of The Home Depot, Inc., from1995 to December 2000, he served as President and Chief Executive Officer of GE Power Systems. Contact info: (770)-433-8211, (770) 384-3622 (Direct)
- Sam Nunn – Director since 1997, Former United States Senator from 1972 through 1996. Contact info: (404) 572-4949 (404) 572-4600
- Pedro Reinhard – Director since 2003, Reinhard is Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of The Dow Chemical Company. Contact info: (800) 422-8193 (U.S. and Canada), (989) 636-1463
The whole time I watched, I shook my head and thought,
yup, Black women ain't having that.
First the Drake video and now this. ***Raised Eyebrow.
What if it were a Black woman in the commercial instead?