Friday, April 27, 2007

Finals, Schimnals.

TwitThis


2: Number of caffeinated beverages I drink on a daily.

2: Number of break downs I had this week.


2: Number white boys I have flirted with this week. (Listen before you say something Mean Sexy, LD, MR, TT. Furst of all wachall want me to do? 6 hours a day in the basement....some of these cats bound to start going easy on the EYES. HELLO).

1: Number of ciggarettes I smoked with a white boy on a study break.


6: Number of days my farmers market tulips lasted.

7-10:Number of days dude SAID they were gonna last.


1: Number of really big break downs I had this week.


5: Number of times I have run across the BK bridge in the last seven days.

1: Number of times I called Texas Truth to complain about not understanding implied assertions and being scared that I would not be able to teach myself in a week.

4: Number of times I reheated and ate Monday's baked Ziti.



1: Number of times I was so tired that I feel asleep WITH MY dress on. (furst time I DID THAT WITHOUT being tipsey. LOL).

======
======


Fear is one OF THE BEST MOTIVATORS/POLARIZERS ever created.

======
======

7 comments:

The Minority Reporter said...

It's like I don't even know u no more. Am i gonna have to get u a smoking wit white boys nicoret patch?

What da phuck is finals doing to us?

vik said...

m.dot:
good luck with your finals.

it's hard out there for a blogger.

especially with finals.
non-internets world.

what you know bout me?
what u what u know?

M.Dot. said...

It's like I don't even know u no more. Am i gonna have to get u a smoking wit white boys nicoret patch?
=========
=========

You know you like 'em too.

Specially when they go to starbucks and they bring you back that $4.62 ice coffee and you ain't got no money cuz the loans done ran out.

LOL.

M.Dot. said...

it's hard out there for a blogger
========

Thank you vik.

How you been?

Uptown IS KICKIN IT.

We needs to do a CO post in May.

Ya thinks?

The Minority Reporter said...

LMAO!!!!

rite...riiiiite!!

vik said...

mos def M DOT.

i'm MAD busy at the moment as well.

boards comin up....

but....we will make it happen.

shoot me an email.

M.Dot. said...

What boards?

Please don't tell me you gonna be my surgeon.

Let me guess a pediatrician.

MD's can get it.

From the back.

**Wink.**

I think I just flirted w/ vik.

LOL


Best wishes.

I know you got em on lock.

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker