Saturday, April 07, 2007

Friday Night Fried.

TwitThis



I made this last night.

And this too.

I am so proud of myself.

It has been almost two years since the broken engagement and I am finally cooking again w/ enthusiasm. Not just cooking.

But making shopping list. Building up excitment. Thinking of whats in season so I can incorporate it into the recipes.

Cooking w/ VERVE!

Plus.
Well. My money has been funny too, so THAT will make you cook also.

So far, these have been on my mind or on my plate:

Salmon croquettes.

Sesame, Ginger Salmon.

Home squeezed lemonade.

Baked Potatoes w/ fresh parmesean cheese.

Garlic Roasted Potato Wedges.

Double Rainbow Vanilla ice cream w/ fresh strawberries.

Tripple decker fakin' bakin' BLT.



What is it w/ me and cinnamon rolls?

This delicious one is from Whole Foods.

I hate when the bread to frosting ratio is off. I like it when there is juuuuuuuust enough frosting to touch every piece of the roll.

========
========

Ummm food.

========
========

6 comments:

The Minority Reporter said...

4sho...just wrap my plate up. Ima be over later to get it. lol

M.Dot. said...

Hahahahha.

Black people allways wanna wrap a plate up.

Aluminum foil be letting the juice from the greens leak into the bag.

LOL.

neo said...

I love a woman who knows how to put it down in the kitchen..yum yummy!

The Minority Reporter said...

"Black people allways wanna wrap a plate up"

But Blackaricans like to Serve 'n Store...lol i really had to find da lank

http://www.pactiv.com/Products_NA/Hefty/ServeNStore/index.aspx

M.Dot. said...

See Neo...

Talking that sh*t...baby gurl can burn.

belledame222 said...

mac and CHEESE *slobber*

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker