Sunday, April 15, 2007

All I wanna do is just ride around shinin'..

TwitThis



========
========

Go head and LEARN UP on the mexican Bill Gates.

=========
=========

When I see sh*t like this, first thing I say, is I hope it ain't in Oakland, then I say, I hope it ain't Black people. You know how you be holding yo breath and sh*t.

========

========

Why in the hell is this Bullsh*t on instead of my Simpsons.
Don't Fox KNOW that this is how I get my head right for FOUR hours straight of
class on Mondays.

F*cking F*ckwads.

=====

=====

Subway hero dude learns. Mo Money, Mo Prollems.

Those are the happy aftereffects of overnight megastardom. Then there are the crushing demands on his time, the friends and family looking for handouts, the money problems, the identity questions, and the lawsuit.
Wesley became exhausted. He told Linda he lacked time to savor even a little of his good fortune. His new life was cutting into his weekends with the girls. “They don’t like that,” he says. “I don’t either. I try to explain, ‘Daddy’s got kind of a new job, and I’m trying to make things happen and maybe get a house and a better way of life.’ But they don’t understand.”

At the end of February, Wesley heard from Robert Autrey Sr. for the first time in three decades. His father had been living in Pensacola, in sporadic touch with Wesley’s mother but never with him.

“He had a mild heart attack,” Wesley says. “He ended up in the hospital, and his sister called my mom’s house, and I picked up the phone.”

Wesley called his father at the hospital. “I don’t hold no grudges.”

What did his father say?

“That he was happy for me doing what I’d done, you know?” Wesley pauses. “Then him, like everybody else, ‘I need, I want, give me.'"

=====
=====

"Unfortunately, it doesn't fully surprise me. The perception that the Bronx is some lawless place that you have to be fearful of is just not true."

I heart the Bronx.

======
======

Obama is getting that hip hop scrill and n*ggas is trippin.

Dear Helen Kennedy,


Democrats ANNNNNNNND Republicans get that Hip Hop cake.

Everytime a corporation, that has a label that employs a gangster rapper,
donates to the Dems/Repubs, the Corporations, the dems, the repubs, benefit.

It isn't a democratic thang.

Its a power thang.

======
======

German dudes wanna shoot @ n*ggas in the Bronx. Nice!


=======
=======

How Imus know n*ggas call women ho's in rap music?

He lissen' to Snoop?

Jay
?

========
========

No comments:

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker