Wednesday, April 30, 2008

But the Goons Stay Frozen

TwitThis


via Grand Good

AG's verse on this 'ish is nasty. When was the last time you
heard a verse and you
put your hand over your mouth because
you couldn't believe what you were hearing? Thats how I felt
when I watched this video. AG rhymes,

Tight with production/ the crates overflowing
We always keep it humble/ but the goons stay frozen.
AG sounds dumb hungry. It's, dare I say it, refreshing?

I think O.C. and AG, are on that thorough, I'm going
to play my position "Boot Camp" steez. It works.

I mean. I envisioned myself listening to this track,
riding on the freeway in that Lemon Yellow '68 of
my dreams.

I would would put MY cold hard cash
down to see these cats in a show.

Yes indeed.

===========
===========


via GG

The intercuts between LoLife and Ralph Lauren is egregious.
Someone, either the director or the editor HAS a razor sharp
of humor.
"Yo, we wanted to get these n*ggas, he had on
some Lo, I ain't see, I was like yo".
Oh. It's like sad, and funny and funny. I felt uncomfortable
enjoying it. Like listening to some Ol' D B, around older
Black folks and White folks.
"We the reason why they wearing his shit.
Because nobody was wearing that shit until
lolifes put that sh-t on"
Man. That statement is so loaded.
Its like "Tommy Hilfiger don't want Black people
wearing his stuff" all over again.

==========
==========

Speaking of Boot Camp and Buck.
Here is the new video for the 9th & Buck Project.



=======
=======

Excuse me while I go ponder how Jeremiah Wright
reminds me of Hip Hop......

No comments:

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker