Monday, July 09, 2007

Change Seeker Told Me I Need to Gristle Up.

TwitThis


Talk about getting into the gristle.

I have been tagged by the Change Seeker.

The Rules

1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.

2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog
about their eight things and post these rules.


4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight
people to get tagged and list their names.


5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them
they’re tagged,
and to read your blog.


=============
=============

8 Things You Didn't Know About Yours Truly.

1. My biggest regret regarding not living in the bay is not
being able to watch my nieces and nephews grow up.

2. I have one friend, D-shot, who I haven't been cool with for
three years. When our friendship ended, I cried. In fact I think
it was worse than my break up w/ BL. She e-mailed me recently
and I responded. Still haven't heard from her though.

3. I can eat a pint of ice cream AND drink a pint of beer, to THA
FACE.

4. When the cash was low in June and I had to choose
between ice coffee and Sunday times, I bought the coffee and
borrowed my neighbors paper.

5. I haven't had straight hair in hella years and sometimes I
want a shiny, swingy bob.

6. Last November, while watching sitting in a sports bar with
BL watching THE fight, I realized that [many] men resent the fact that
they, themselves as well as others, are willing INVEST RESOURCES
in a lady for the purpose of kicking it with her.

7. I think Rosario Dawson is ummm delish beautiful.

8. My mother recently told me the story of
the last man she was with before my dad, and how
she made her decision to move on and get
married. Talk about grown folks conversation.
Lets just say it involved property and why her
name wasn't on the deed even though
they had been rockin' for close to 4 years.

=======
=======

8. Folks THAT I Tag.
1. Minority Reporter. 2. Beauty in Baltimore 3.
Aunt Jackie
4. Mac Jay 5. Slushy Gutter Jeff
6.
Neo 7. Trent 8. Tasha

========
========

Sh.it That was personal.

Tell me something about yall THAT I DON'T know.

========
========

14 comments:

Dame said...

Funny I feel the same way about my nieces and nephews. and they live in the far less palatial Pittsburgh environment

Lets see

I wake up every day Hoping the rumors about Michelle Rodriguez aren’t true, just to make my unrealistic hopes a little more plausible


I refuse to go to Africa until I know Where in Africa I’m from…

I’ve hated Duke waaaaaaaaaaay before the Rape Scandal

My father is a deceased victim of gun violence, my mother a survivor of gun violence and drug addiction. Those factors heavly influence my balanced perspective.

“Take on Me” is one of my all time favorite songs

I used to have a suuuupppper High Top fade….i’ve almost burned every picture the lends proof to that statement tho

We agree on Ms Dawson

The Minority Reporter said...

If I pretend I didn't read this blog...wouldja believe me? Lmao...that's messed up...I can't do this on da phone...oh well, I guess I have something to do at work tomorrow ;)

M.Dot. said...

Michelle Rodriguez
==========
Man. Lissen.

Why are you all up in mine?
Me and TX was just talking bout Eva and Michelle. He say EVA IS BADDER.
I was like perhaps.
But.
1. Michelle ain'T never went blond, like Eva.
2. AND WHEN she got that DUI she was like F*CK you ill do the time.
Ride or die anyone?

I refuse to go to Africa until I know Where in Africa I’m from
=========
You must be a Taurus.
Stubborn @ss. I actually had a similar view about travelling. Then I had a genocide summer, where I read books about genocide. <<<-----hood nerd.

Those factors heavly influence my balanced perspective.
==========
CO-SIGN-AGE.

M.Dot. said...

I can't do this on da phone...oh well, I guess I have something to do at work tomorrow ;)
=========
you and that titlted @ssed computer.

changeseeker said...

Anything you left out, m.dot., is more than communicated by the photo you put at the top of this post. Good Lord! I'm still gasping. Gonna have to come back later to re-read the list when I'm not reeling. I'm torn between never wanting to see that picture again at all and wanting to post it on my blog. Daaa-yum!

neo said...

the link to my blog is wrong..
sbizzy.blogspot.com

Dame said...

Lol I’ll try to contact air traffic control when taking off with my thought patterns ma

Even Tho Tony Parker should no worries except for the pool guy…

Michelle “rules wit a iron fist”…that awkwardly she could prolly knock me out with

You..close…stubborn Aries…(even tho I think image bestowed upon us is highly slanderous)

The genocide books made you want to visit more?

Anonymous said...

I regret not keeping in contact with more people from my past that I considered friends.

Last year on my birthday, Me and few guys from work busted open an abandonned quarter candy machine. We got $80.00 and ordered takeout from Outback Steakhouse.

I love watching baseball on tv(only time you can fall asleep and when you wake up and not miss anything.)

Thanks to my late grandfather I HAVE to eat ice cream everyday.

Even though I rarely read books, I can get through one in about 4-5 hours.

I was in Va. Beach the same time the 9/11 terrorists were there on spring break.

Anonymous said...

Eva Mendes, not Longoria.

A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

okay lemme get this straight, i've been tagged but i now gotta do this on my blog!

Dame said...

texas truth
"Eva Mendes, not Longoria"

hmmmm

One look at ya boys myspace..would show my Ms. Mendes thoughts..but she still come in second tho homie...word to Jada & Pauletta

Mr. Proctor said...

I'm the new booty to the blogging world, but the tagging thing is ill, so I had to drop me 8 cents... Check out the site/posts if you have some time ya'll. www.capital-p.blogspot.com.

M.Dot wadddddup!?!?

BeautyinBaltimore said...

No problem, I will post something in a few days.

M.Dot. said...

Wowsa.

@ Neo.

My bad.

Will fix.

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker