Sunday, November 27, 2005

I'm sicker this year....

TwitThis

Now you can't say that I did not help you get your week off to a good start. Next post is going to be more positive. I promise....


COUPLE SAYS COMMUTE RUINED THEIR MARRIAGE

See, I knew I was right for wanting to stay in the city....the lure of a big 'ol surburban house SOUNDS cool....but if I am going to get a divorce....(which I don't believe in....or at least I want to avoid at all cost).....it is NOT going to be over no dag rabbit commute.

2 comments:

ManNMotion said...

Whut??? Sometimes people find excuses to do what they want...but this one is a little crazy, your graphic had my head spinning.

M.Dot. said...

That is a good point that people are going to do what they want...regardless...I guess as humans...we like looking for a way out...

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker