Sunday, November 27, 2005

Rain of the Text

TwitThis


Good Afternoon blog family.

Dude. The fact that that the Runaway Slave costs damn near $100, gives a whole new meaning to the term, AMAZON WISH LIST.

I need to be working on my crim law outline...I need to eat first...but I don't know what to eat...so I am just surfing the web looking for sites to listen to my 89-94 hop.

I found this. Its tight hunh? Man, the songs go all the way back to 95. They need to put out mix CDs.
The songs that I have listened to today:
Reign of the Tech's--Beatnuts
Similac Child- Black Sheep
Big Ol' Butt- LL
Thats How it Is---Casual ( which has been in my head for the last week)
101 Things to Do With Your Girl--- Quest the Madd Lad...remember when that happen.
Deerper-- Boss

Scrolling through that website is the closest I have EVER come to DIGGING in the crates, online.

Okay...so I just had to put some yams and mac and cheese
(God bless Mrs. Mitc****) from Takesgiving ...perhaps I will continue to listen to the music...then eat...then study....sounds like a plan...yall know Imma end up at the movies...right...so sad....;}

Remember how the idea of a group called Young Black Teenagers was offensive.....?

Why did my new roommate...whom I have NEVER MET, just ring my bell and tell me that she is moving in tonight...I guess I should put the dishes in the sink in the dish washer:(

Ohhhhh. I found a dope blog/hop review site. Called Oh Word. Its dope. Wordy...A HH nerds dream.

The Best of Organized Konfusion....I guess in a sense it is a good thing...makes me feel old though.

Project Blowed 10 anniversary...um...I'm feeling old...again.

Imma out Rob Brezsny in a head lock. Look at my horoscope this week:

LIBRA (Sept. 23–Oct. 22): "If it can't fit on a bumper sticker, it's not a philosophy." That's the message I read on the back of an SUV I was driving behind today. Now I offer it to you, Libra, because it's one of those weeks when short, snappy, pithy advice is what you need most. In accordance with your current astrological omens, here are four gems to guide you. (1) The road to success is always under construction. (2) If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried. (3) Good taste is the enemy of creativity. (4) Don't rub the lamp unless you're ready for the genie.


2 comments:

ManNMotion said...

$100?? I love this album, and I think I'll have to dig it out and listen to it when I get home...

M.Dot. said...

Dude...wassup with dub...I am saying...Or e-mail jawn....

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker