Friday, November 25, 2005

Please..don't let it be Oakland

TwitThis




Sometimes I will be watching the national news and I will hear , "VIOLENCE in a CALIFORNIA TOWN"****at which point I hold my breath think and chant my "please don't let it be Oakland" mantra, please don't let it be Oakland....
and HOT DAMN if it wasn't Oakland they just mentioned. Apparently some gentlemen that resemble the Nation of Islam coordinated the two attacks.


I am aware of a couple of community organizations in EAST Oakland that are working with the liquor store owners in a partnership to ensure that the stores close at a reasonable time to prevent loiter- D-boy activities and the normal in front of the liquor store activities...But....some wild, wild, west, type street justice....that is, um, well, town business

No comments:

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker