Monday, August 01, 2005

Weekly Town Business

TwitThis



Man, as I predicted last week, this IS apparently THE watershed year for fools writing about Hip-Hop. And it is sooooo dope that it was written by a female.

So this was the First weekend in two months that I had to wear moisturizer. The air is getting cooler which is a sign that fall will be here in a hinnit.

I found three new Bay realted blogs, www.cult-status.blogspot.com, www.beerandrap.com, www.hyphie_blogspot.com,www.pacificstandard.typepad.com. I am NOT ALOOOOONE (*in the Scooby Doo spooky voice).
It was so cool to hear someone else talk about that Town' ish other than me.

Why did I find some clean a-- BCBG knock off's at Target the other day? Straight come up.

I was listening to Lord Finesses Funky Technician and realized that Big L sounded a lot like him.
Take a listen and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker