Saturday, February 18, 2006

Michael Jackson will allways be relevent.

TwitThis










They're Out To Get You/ There's Demons Closing In On Every Side/
They Will Possess You/Unless You Change The Number On Your Dial/.


Danyel Tagged me.
So here it goes, with the slam dunk competition in the background and a tummy full of T-A-C-O-S.


4 jobs I had

1. Camp counselor, Feather River Camp
2. Sales Assistant, The Body Shop







3. Sho
wroom Assistant , Tommy Hillfiger
4. Intern, U.S. Attorneys Office

4 dvd's I can keep watching
1. God Father Pt. II

2. Purple Rain













3. Batman Returns

4. Love Jones

4 Places I wish I lived

1. Costa Rica
2. Italy

3. South Africa









4. Detroit ('65)


4 People I would like to meet
1. Condi
2. Zora












3. Frida
4. Marvin


4 Websites I visit daily

1. Yahoo news

2. Crunktasitical

3. CBS Local News (Oakland
Bin'ess)
4. Humanity Critic


4 Foods I love
1. Tacos, tacos, and more tacos.

2. Slice of Zachary's pizza (Town Bi'ness).

3. Baked ziti, w/ tofu, portobella mushrooms, bell pepper, and sharp chedder cheese.

4. Veggie Plates from the Uptown Juice Bar


4 Early Musical Influences.

Thriller.

Purple Rain.











Teena Marie.

Rakim.



4 Blogs you should touch
1. Raymond Chiu
2. The Dragon
3. Dallaspenn
4. Start Snitching

No comments:

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker