Sunday, May 13, 2007

You Don't Know About My Biggie Wars...

TwitThis



I been running the streets since that last post
yall.

Bouncing around the city.

I started counting, and I realized that I changed my life substantially
in '07.

1.) I missed 6 birthday parties.

2.) I missed A Clipse concert (I had free tix).

3.) I missed A wedding.

4.)
I missed all of the recent Sopranos episodes.

5.) Had no brunch in the last 9 weeks.


6.) Had no Sunday Times in the last 9 weeks.



7.) AND. NO new boyfriends. <<greasy!

========
========

I kicked it with some White classmates yesterday.

Got into a fight. Dude gon' try and tell me that
it was a COOK OUT and not a Bar b que.


I was like.

They got a pit?

They got coals?

Then its a bar b q.

He. Gon' say it's a cook out cuz there ain't no bb q sauce.

^^Silly non-negro.


Speaking of non negros, I noticed something about white men.

The normal defense mechanism that I see that some Black men have isn't present in white men, to the same extent. [I will conceed that Black men can and do say the same thing about White women in comparison to Black women].

Its almost as if they would cap on each other, but they ain't get hostile or annoyed by it.

It was like, they just weren't pressed by the 'lil snide comments
that they made towards one another.

Based on behavior I saw in school, I thought there would be more
antagonistic towards each other.

But it was more like just, gentle clowning of one another.


Texas Truth posited that white men, especially professional jawns,
know that there is very little that they can do to "ruin" their lives. In turn
this gives them the privilage, a sense the world is waiting for 'em.

Interesting right?

Have yall seen this before?

And.

I had a good time. <<<*** turns over a new leaf.

========
========

Happy MUMS day.

I miss my MOOOOMMMMMMAAAAA.

She in Oakland, SMOKING a ham, LOL.

========
========

10 comments:

The Minority Reporter said...

"there is very little that they can do to "ruin" their lives. In turn this gives them the privilage, a sense the world is waiting for 'em"

The dominant white class in the US uses white privilege to enforce a false sense of entitlement to whites based the perception of their achievements of success on merit alone.

These analysis are basically found under Critical Whiteness Studies & White Antiracism
Peggy McIntosh, “White Privilege: Unpacking the Invisible Knapsack”; Charles A. Gallagher, “Color-Blind Privilege”; Mab Segrest,“The Souls of White Folks”;Paul Kivel,“Separatism”

but also peep the entitlement as it concerns residents of New Orleans, better yet, who is able to return back. Why do Black people need a "good reason" to return and white people can come back "just because it's home"

"Got into a fight."
and see ur behind went there with some ish already on your mind so this really doesn't suprise me...u better be lucky its mamas day so i ain't gonna rat u out

"4.) I missed all of the recent Sopranos episodes."

AWWWWWW ISH u missed it tonight...look i can't be your friend if i can't discuss sopranos on a sunday nite with you

M.Dot. said...

Why you sittin up here givin' n*ggas reading list and sh*T.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Somebody sho'll in a lecturing mood.

LOL.
========
========

Listen.

Im tryna grease my way over to
somebody house tomorrow who got that HBO on demand.

Me.
Sangria.
& Tony and 'nem.

========
========


see ur behind went there with some ish already on your mind so this really doesn't suprise me
***********
Just because I kicked it w/ the White jawn....you gotta put a beech on blast...es all good homie...why I find out that the jawn that I hit on/smoked a cigarette w/is jocked by the WG's. Sh***T. Least I got good WB taste.

Anonymous said...

how do you know TraDon???

M.Dot. said...

Who dat?

M.Dot. said...

aim hummingbyrd89.

Anonymous said...

They hatin on you cause you hangin with the white crowd .DOT???

that shit is soooooo 5 years ago. hahahaha

I try to keep my circle of friends as diverse as possible.

But what that article is saying is on point

Aint seen you on AIM in a minute. ill holla tho

-J

HippieChyck said...

the white boys can't ruin their lives thing is too true. nothing to worry about, that's how they roll.

good life - i'm trying to get me some of that too.

M.Dot. said...

@ HC

good life - i'm trying to get me some of that too.
==========

Listen.

The libertarian apartment was HELLA clean.

I was like Um.

1. Consitution on lock. Check.

2. Lettin me hold money for brunch.
Check.

3. Clean apartment: Priceless.

Anonymous said...

on the screen shot. who are the names?.

M.Dot. said...

WHAT SCREEN SHOT?

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker