Tuesday, August 14, 2007

R Kelley Goes To Prison.

TwitThis


Wishful thinking I know.

This summer I was at a party in Flatbush and that Imma Flirt came on.

It is
So Seductive and easy to dance to.
Yall know how I feel about R-ruh. Any-hoo, while placing rice and peas on my plate I lamented out loud how dope his music is, AND how much I detest him because he represents how expendable the sexual Black female body is in pop culture.

I told the host, R is like that dude, that I HAVE NO business messing with, but the game
go so hoooowrd, that if I don't keep it tyyyut, I get macked.

Still. No dancing to that sh*t.

R-uh is scheduled for court this fall.

==========
==========

Your boy Imus may be back on the radio this fall.
God Bless Capitalism.

==========
==========

Holy sh*t. I am going to do this the next time my Dallas Bound Plane circles the DFW area for an hour THEN lands in Louisana for gas.

Since Dec. 29, there have been hundreds of reports of passengers unable to get off parked airplanes for 6, 8 and even 12 hours. Just last weekend, for example, a Customs computer breakdown at Los Angeles International Airport stranded more than 17,000 international passengers on planes, some for more than 10 hours.

But what made the Continental flight somewhat different was that passengers organized and protested by clapping in rhythm and drumming on overhead bins. Finally, the pilot, worried about mayhem, called the police.

======
======


Step Step Side to side.
What if R.Kelly allegedly assaulted a white teenage girl?


======
======

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What if R.Kelly allegedly assaulted a white teenage girl?

****

That's been my point for the longest.

They'd have built a new prison and named it after him.

The Minority Reporter said...

"They'd have built a new prison and named it after him."
lmao at T.T.

Gotdamn Boondocks, I swear...rather promise, other than the MLK episode...the Trial of R. Kelly is my fave!

Yeah...i'ma flirt made it hard to be a good Black feminist...but then that fool went and made "Same girl" and my GBF status went undefeated for yet another day

ha

M.Dot. said...

never heard same girl.

neo said...

A White girl?

LUFL - locked up for life..

you know dem oyinbos (Nigerian term for whitey) don't play...

can you imagine homegirl is going to even testify on his behalf, saying he didn't pee on her?

*smh*

with R, you gotta separate the artist from the man, the artist is hecka talented, the man pretty confused.

M.Dot. said...

with R, you gotta separate the artist from the man, the artist is hecka talented, the man pretty confused.
========

Never.

Black Female Bodies GET respect in '07.

THATS some sh*t worth fighting for ock.

WHen people say sh*t like you just said, I always follow up with, what if it was your daughter?

neo said...

I'm with you on all points considered I was talking about dude as a whole with respect to his music. I don't have too much respect for the man (Robert Kelly) but I can objectively respect and acknowledge the artist and the artistic talent which got nothing to do with the character behind it. I mean most of our musical heroes weren't upstanding citizens in society...

Anonymous said...

talent, genius, and insanity are three different things.

R's got a gumbo going.

M Deezy, Late Pass: http://youtube.com/watch?v=QqfJ5E1B1Oc

M.Dot. said...

talent, genius, and insanity are three different things.

R's got a gumbo going.
==========


While true.

No pass for R-uh.

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker